For all "those people" in your life- that crazy relative who runs 10 miles before presents on Christmas day, the friend that spends 30 hours a week swimming, biking, running, or the co-worker who blazes trails during lunch breaks- those people who you never know what gift to give them at Christmas, we have a made you a guide! Here are our suggestions for "that guy" or "that girl" in your life.
Your Over Prepared Triathlete Friend:
Your absolutely crazy friend that signed up for the Chattanooga Ironman or half Ironman without ever running a mile in her life! (I thought she said she hated running!?) Along with some mental help, here is what to get them this Christmas to encourage them across that finish line!
- TYR tri top:
$65, $26 (60% off!)
- TYR tri shirts:
$72, 28.80 (60% off!)
- Trigger Point STK: $35
- Nathan Mirage Pak: $20
- Swim Cap: $8-$14
- Goggles: $15-$30
- Nathan Quick Laces: $8-$10
- Fast Break Boco Gear Visor: $25
- Goodr glasses: $25
- SunBum sunscreen lip balm: $4
- Properly fitted shoes, bring them in to get fitted!
Your Super Into Fitness Girlfriend:
Your girlfriend crossfits in the morning, yogas in the evening, commutes 15 miles by bike to work, and runs a 5k race every weekend, and wins. Oh, and she teaches 2 spin classes in her spare time. But don't let her biceps intimidate you from getting her the perfect gift! A girl can never have too many athletic tights.
- Fast Break workout tank: $20, or 2 for $30
- North Face Sports bra:
$45, $36 (20% off!)
- Nike Leggings:
$75, $60 (20% off!)
- Nathan handheld water bottle: $35
- 13.1 Swiftwick Socks: $14, Buy 3 pairs, get 1 free!
- Asics headbands:
$20$12 (40% 0ff!)
- Goodr Sunglasses: $25
- The North Face packable gym bag:
$55, $44 (20% off!)
- Properly fitted shoes, bring her in to get fitted! It'll be like a fun date! Or just give her a gift card, shoes range from $100-$160
Your Instagram Famous Trail Blazing Brother:
You text your brother at 8am on a Saturday and he finally responds 6 hours later when he's done with his trail run. Chattanooga is full of endless trails to explore and waterfalls to find whether running, hiking, or biking. Give him the gift of a hydration pack with an iPhone holder to continue getting those epic pics!
- The North Face Rain Jackets:
$180-$250, $144-$200 (20% off!)
- Fast Break tee: $20, or 2 for $30
- Nathan or Camelback Hydration Packs: $90-$150
- Wool-Based Swiftwick socks: $14-$22, buy 3 pairs, get one free!
- Fast Break Trucker Hat: $25
- Goodr Glasses: $25
- Garmin Fenix5s: $600
- Picky Bars: $2.75each, buy 3 get 1 free!
- Properly fitted trail shoes! Make sure they get the right fit and trail shoe for their needs by bringing them in to get fitted, or giving them a gift card, trail shoes range from $100-$140.
Your Sweet Grandma Who is "Over Materialism" and Just "Wants Love" for Christmas:
OK Grandma.... quality time it is! Make it a special, pain free time, with a pair of specially fitted walking shoes (and Powersteps, if needed). Her feet, legs, and hips will be comfortable and well supported. She'll be ready to spend all day with you!
- Properly fitted shoes, bring her in to get fitted, or give her a gift card $100-$160
- PowerStep Orthotics: $40
- Sockwell Compression Socks: $25, Buy 2 pairs get 1 free!
- Nike 3/4 zip Pullover:
$65-$85, $52-$68 (20% off!)
- Saucony Boston Pant:
$65, $52 (20% off!)
- Trigger Point Nano Foot Roller: $25
Your Little Niece or Nephew Who Never. Stops. Moving:
While sweet, charming, and perfect in all those photos your sister posts on social media, your nieces and nephews only know how to run in circles screaming Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer while at your house. Give those kids an outlet through a new sport! (Or send them home with Energy Beans for your lovely sister.)
- Fast Break kids t-shirt: $20, or 2 for $30
- Goodr sunglasses: $25
- Timex watch: $55-$80
- Asics kids socks 3 pack: $12
- Goggles: $15-$30
- Nike backpack: $16-$18
- Emoji Sneaker Balls: $5-$10
- Blinky lights: $10
- Properly fitted shoes. Bring them in to get fitted, or get them a gift card! Kids shoes range from $65-$100
- Jelly Bean Sport Beans: $1.29
Good luck with all your Christmas shopping! We are always available to help (or vent to)!