Are you ready to move better and take your running journey to the next level? The Track Nights training program is for you. Track Nights is a training program for people interested in getting more out of running, with an opportunity to receive professional guidance on proper warm-up, mobility, strength and workouts.
Who It's For
Our program welcomes seasoned runners and beginners alike who are committed to train for the Marathon, Half Marathon, or 5K at the 2024 Chattanooga Marathon weekend. It's open to anyone who's serious about their commitment to running, regardless of their experience or athletic level. This program is designed to provide the tools any runner needs to increase their fitness level, but it ultimately boils down to what you put into it.
What You Get
As a part of Track Nights, you'll receive a range of benefits that include:
- Weekly Group Training: Wednesday evening track workout [see schedule below for details] focused on speed and strength, led by experienced coaches. Option to join Sunday morning long runs from Fast Break and other weekly Fast Break Runs.
- 8-Week Customized Training Plan from one of our coaches to maximize your training efforts.
- 15%-off store purchases for duration of program excluding sale items
- Entry into the Chattanooga Marathon: Registration for the Track Nights includes entry into the distance of your choice at the annual Chattanooga Marathon, where you can put your training to the test.
- Exclusive Racing Shirt: On the day of the race, you'll stand out in style with your very own performance shirt from On!
- Jan. 3, 2024: First Wednesday Night Group Run. Each week starts with 5:30 p.m. at Fast Break for warm-up and mobility drills, followed by track workout at 6 p.m. at GPS Track. Warm-up from Fast Break is optional but encouraged!
- March 3, 2024: Graduation aka Race Day! >> chattanoogamarathon.com
Heck yeah! If you're ready to commit to moving better and stronger, head to the bottom of the page to pay for registration for the program. A follow-up email with the second step of registration will be sent to you. If you have questions about the program, please reach out to us at info@fastbreakathletics.
If you would like to participate but have already registered for the race or do not plan to race, please send us an email to email@example.com about a discounted rate.